© Rita Draper Frazão

Inner Tour is a blog about People, Arts and Traveling by Rita Draper Frazão.
If you want to use my work, presented here, please send me a message.

6.20.2015

Long live the bees, the stars and artists like Bruno

Live Drawing of Bruno Gonçalves at MIA Festival 2015 © Rita Draper Frazão  

The interview that Bruno Gonçalves gave to Arquitectura do Ruído's program (from Radio Zero), where he speaks of my drawings and texts and other important things to the conscience of all: artists, non-artists, those who live searching for a different and better world than the one we have today. It was the present for my day today.

Listen here the interview (in Portuguese) and review here the drawing and the text I wrote about this musician.

Thank you Bruno!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário